- by fax,
- by phone,
- by e-mail,
- by letter,
- directly at the reception or in the Sales and Marketing Department,
- online at www.uzdrowisko-swieradow.pl.
2. The condition for accepting a reservation is to pay a deposit (30% of the stay value) to the Company's account within 3 days from the date of making the reservation.
3. The remaining amount must be paid at the reception on the day of arrival in cash or by card.
4. If the deposit payment deadline is not met, the reservation will be canceled.
5. The conditions for resigning from the stay by the buyer:
a) up to 30 days before the start date of the stay, the deposit will be refunded to the person making the reservation (minus a handling fee of PLN 50),
b) less than 30 days to the start date of the stay, the Company will include the deposit paid in the amount of 30% of the stay value towards the unrealized stay, with the exception of the documented death of the person for whom the reservation was made,
c) less than 30 days to the start date of the stay, the Company will allow the 30% deposit paid to be transferred to the next date, however, no longer than 6 months from the date of payment of the deposit. After this deadline, the deposit is non-refundable
d) in the event of cancellation of the stay during its duration, there is no refund of the stay fee - the exception is a documented accidental situation, e.g. illness that prevents the continuation of the stay, death of loved ones, in such cases a handling fee of 30% of the price of the unused stay is charged.
e) in the event of a pandemic being announced and restrictions of the Spa being introduced, the deposit will be refunded to the person making the reservation, on his/her request
6. If the purchased stays/packages, passes, medical treatments, SPA, recreational services are not used due to the Guest's fault, the Company will not refund the money.
7.Payment of the deposit is tantamount to reading and accepting the Reservation Regulations applicable in the Company
8. The hotel day for commercial guests lasts from 4:00 p.m. on the day of arrival / begins with dinner / until 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure / ends with breakfast/.
9. In all facilities of Uzdrowisko Świeradów-Czerniawa Sp. z o. o. - Grupa PGU pets are not allowed.
There is a spa fee of PLN 5.00/day/per person at the Spa. Resolution No. LXIV/339/2022 of the Świeradów-Zdrój City Council of September 29, 2022.
The company reserves the right to change the price list during the calendar year, therefore the prices on the website www.uzdrowisko-swieradow.pl are binding.